About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

December 29, 2011

*le gasp* The First Post

Hello, my friends. I'm Dani, whom you may know as Danielle, or the-jerk-who-was-so-"rude"-to-AG32-on-the-AGFMB. Either way, welcome.

This is my new blog. I will post all my stories on here, as well as regular old blog posts when I have something intriguing to say. Don't worry, it won't be one of those blogs where I say crap like, "OMG U GURLZZZZ!!!1111 DID U HEER ABOT TILITE BRAKENHG DAWN?!?!!11 ITS SPOSE 2 HAV WEYOUN FROM STDS9 IN IT!!!!1111" (Just kidding, I don't think Jeffery Combs would stoop to that level.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I have to say. Be warned, some posts may include epic/not-so-epic fangirlness, if they have to do with Star Trek. Thankfully, I manage to stay sane... most of the time.

'Til we meet again,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!