About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

February 18, 2012

Help?

If any of you would like help with spelling or grammar, I'd be happy to tutor you! I've figured that, if you want people to improve themselves, you have to help them, not scream at them.

So, shoot me a comment or email if you'd like. :D

4 comments:

  1. Arianna, can you please check your email? =)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't have time for the collab blog right now, Arianna, I can try to get a sub for you- just until you have time. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!