About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

March 27, 2012

And Tears Shall Not Fall

Everything's my fault, isn't it? After all, I'm the easy target. The one who's outspoken, isn't afraid to voice when she doesn't agree, or finds something wrong. So I'm the one who always ends up taking the blame. No, I'm not talking about the message board; I'm talking about real life.

Per usual, my mom is completely p'd off at me. Just because I voice my complaints; wow, real crime there. So what if I say my life sucks? It does. What's wrong with saying that?

I'm almost always here, at my house, watching Qubo. A CHILDREN'S television station. For young kids. Yay, entertainment at it's best. -.-

My mom: You JUST went to go see a movie
Me: Yeah, the first movie I've seen in theaters in a year. -.-

My mom: Stop acting like it's a crime to ask you to help out around here!
Me: I AM helping out! I didn't even say that!

I just wish she would stop taking a lot of stuff I say out of context. Just stop treating me like I'm a lazy IDIOT! I'M NOT! I DO do stuff! Maybe not as much as my sister Emily, but HECK of a lot more than Lizzi! SO JUST STOP! :'(

4 comments:

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!