About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

March 6, 2012

Taxes and Insuraunce

I was looking around on Cars.com, seeing how much PT Cruisers and the like go for, considering I'll be able to get my license in a little less than a year. However, it's going to take me FOREVER to save up for a stupid car. -.-

You have to have insurance to drive, and insurance is expensive. Since taxes are so high, and jobs that don't require collage degrees pay practically zilch, my life sucks.

The taxes take out a TON of money out of your paycheck, especially when you're not married or have dependents, so that leaves you with barely zilch of your zilch paycheck. Equaling what? My life sucks.

In a nutshell, taxes

6 comments:

  1. Your Life doesn't 'suck'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Might helpa little- http://www.coloradodrivinginstitute.com/new-laws.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKKYY! I have to wait till I'm freaking 18! Although there is a law saying "Children over the age of 4 are permitted to drive with a parent or guardian as long as it is in the desert."
    It's an experience though. I'm a pretty good driver

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD

    btw, it's your day to post on FTP. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!