About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

March 7, 2012

Mount Flu-more

Great, just great. I'm pretty sure I have the flu. Yay. -.- AG32 is dancing on my prepared grave.

Emily and I are hopefully going to stay in South Dakota this weekend with our friends. Why I say hopefully should be apparent by the above sentences.

If we do go, we'll go to see Mount Rushmore! How exciting is that? Probably not for most of you, but it's been something I've been dreaming about since I was a little seven year old.

On the plus side for some of you, I'll have great pictures to post on FTP. Speaking of which, I will post on FTP no later than 7 pm Mountain Time, 'kay Rachel. :)

So, wish me luck on getting better you guys.

I love you guys so much! No, not creepery-love, friend love. Y'know, grateful love. Yeah, I'd probably be better off just not saying anything.

Creepery is a word!

8 comments:

  1. I REALLY hope you get better soon Ari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon! =D

    I saw your post! And commented. XD =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's only been 1 day but are you felling better? *Hands over virtual Get Well Soon Card*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Accepts card* Thank you, Kaitlynn. I do feel heck of a lot better. I think it was some kind of weird 24 hour bug. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah cause when I was at my Poppy's last December and when we were leaving to go to Disney Land (This is gonna sound gross) I puked XD so I couldn't go to Disney Land Then I went to sleep and woke up I felt better! That happed again just last month but I did go to Disney Land :))) Oh and You're Welcome!!

      Delete
  4. Emily said you seem better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!