About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

March 8, 2012

Leaving Tomorrow!

Oh yeah, I've got my groove back!

That sounded absolutely retarded. I'm sorry, I'm extremely hyper, so if I sound stupid, I should not be held responsible under law. Dun dun dun!

So, since I am feeling so much better, we (meaning Emily and I) are leaving with three friends and their family to go to Rapid City, South Dakota tomorrow at noon! About forty-five after I finish my Christian Worldview class. Yay, I have to eat quickly. Get me Mickey D's, Mother.

Ever notice how "forty" isn't spelt "fourty", like it should be? Lazy people make words shortened, often cutting out "u"s. Hence why all the American spellings of English words don't have "u"s, where they're suppose to. "Colour", "favourite", etc.

Wow, was that a squirrel or what! ("Up" reference, hee.)

We are going to see Mount Rushmore on Saturday! Something I've been dreaming about almost my entire childhood. (Why did I just think of Tangled?)

I will make sure to take tons of pictures for you guys!

Keep awesome!
Arianna

5 comments:

  1. I spell things the British way but my stupid autocorrect always fixes. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Have fun! I can't wait to see the pics!
    Vivy- Yeah,my computer changes misspelled words XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the British way of spelling things. *sigh* but then it seems to other people that you're spelling things wrong, so I don't do it. :(
    Have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures! Are you going to post them on FTP? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better! And yes, you are very hiper today. I like the british way, too. But like Rachel said, ppl think then that you spelled ut wrong. So I don't do it either. OH!! And have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. British people are cool. XD Sometimes I tried writing my dates on my schoolwork the British way, but only if the date is the thirteen through thirty-first. Like today, I wouldn't write '10-3-12', as it would look like October the third. Monday is my first day of spring break, but I don't really like my spring break plans. I'm going to Canada all week, I believe. My grandpa has wanted us to go since last summer, so I guess it had to come eventually. (But the whole week?) We were in Montana last summer when he left us a message asking if, on the way home, my parents would let my brother and I go off with my grandpa, who was on his way to Canada. :P All I wanted was to go home. XD I guess my brother has it a bit worse than me. He's spending the first few days of the break looking at colleges with my dad, and then he'll join us in Canada.

    I just spammed up your blog post. Sorry. XD I have wanted to go because of girloftheyearstudios/Ali, but I just wish I didn't have to spend my whole break. I like sitting at home and doing nothing and hanging out with friends. I had started hanging out with my neighborhood friend regularly, just in time for the one spring break I wouldn't be lounging at home.
    :/ Yay...

    Long story short, I like Canada, but I want to be at home, too. XD Oh well. Hey, when you go to Mount Rushmore, tell me if you find a city of gold underneath you! ;) (If you've seen that movie. XD)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!