About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

January 29, 2012

Collab Blog?

What do all of you think of a collaboration blog?

It could be filled with stories and poetry. Of course, everything would have to be approved by me first, but I will pretty much let anything in. As long as it's well-written and has a beta-reader, which I could beta-read for anyone who needs a beta.

Basically, a group of us would post on the same blog. It's rather simple, really.

So, what do you think? Let me know if you'd like to do it :).

Sincerely,
Arianna

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to do it :) I've always wanted to be in a collab group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun! Maybe I could try it. I've never been in a collab before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been in one before... But I would have no idea what to write... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything. It's going to be any stories, poetry, or essays that you feel like writing. It can be original fiction (in which you come up with everything) or fan fiction (in which you use another person's characters/universe) if it's a story. Poetry can be light or dark. Essays can be on anything from "Chocolate Chip Cookies vs. White Bread" to "Walmart: Common Industry". xD

      Delete
  4. OH GARSH AND GOLLY YES PLEASE. XD

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Caro, you're amazing. XD Just had to say that.

      Delete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!