About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

January 19, 2012

O Government, O Government, I have no respect for thee

Eighty Congressmen are making me so mad right now!

How DARE they vote FOR SOPA?! That entire act undermines the rights given to EVERY U.S. citizen in the First Amendment of the Constitution. How dare they try to take our freedom away from us? It is a RIGHT, not a PRIVILEGE!

Grr... I'm too mad right now to type out a well-constructed arguement...

Arianna

6 comments:

  1. There seems to be a bit of snuffnoggy reasoning over there. It's one of those 'whose ideas was this, anyway?' moments. Well, at least for us. I hope those who vote 'yes' have their passports ready and their flights to Norway booked. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, Norway's too good for them.

      Let's send them to Cuba, where their Communistic ways are commonplace :D.

      Or we could send them to the Borg to be assimilated...

      Delete
  2. I agree! :P Stupid government. XD

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like the entire internet is opposing these stupid bills. It's only selfish companies and corrupt governments that are supporting it. -.-

      Delete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!