About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

January 22, 2012

It's such a fickle thing

Inspiration is such a fickle thing.

Have any of you ever started writing a lot, like you're on a role, and then you suddenly don't know what to write next? That's where I am right now.

It doesn't help that I'm out of chai tea and am now having to rely on caramel apple cider for brain power. This sucks. -.-

Arianna

3 comments:

  1. That's why I have trouble writing stories like Into the Snow Pit, and why I keep writing short stories. HATE that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah, that happens to me... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHAI TEA IS DA BOMB DIGGIDY. :D But I hate when this happens. :P

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!