About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

January 30, 2012

It's Official!

No, it's not official that I'm banned this time!

It's official that I'm creating a collab blog!

So, some of you have been saying "I don't know what I'd post". Well, here's my answer (shamelessly pasted from a comment of mine):
Anything. It's going to be any stories, poetry, or essays that you feel like writing. It can be original fiction (in which you come up with everything) or fan fiction (in which you use another person's characters/universe) if it's a story. Poetry can be light or dark. Essays can be on anything from "Chocolate Chip Cookies vs. White Bread" to "Walmart: Common Industry". xD

Like I've already said, if you need a beta-reader/editor/proofreader, I'm your girl. ;) *Quote shamelessly stolen from "Sunshine Girl"... waiting to see if anyone gets it...*

So far, these are the people who are interested:
  • Vivy
  • Black Cats/Lauren/Ash (I don't know which you'd prefer me to call you)
  • Rachy
  • Carolyn
  • ME! (Of course, the awesome me! XD)
If you'd like to join, please, please, please email me. The "email me" option is on my profile. The reason for this? I need your email address in order to add you to the allowed authors for the blog. Don't worry; I think I've proven by now that I'm most definitely not an internet stalker. Want proof? Look on my YouTube.

Now that that unpleasant business is over with, we're stuck with the issue of what the name will be. Any suggestions? I've got a few (stupid) ones.
  • The Fearless Five (Been watching too much He-Man, sorry...)
  • Awesome to the power of 5 (Again, He-Man and algebra... they don't mix)
  • Cinco De Awesome (the fifth of awesome, instead of May? Haha... ignore my strange sense of humor)
  • The Even Five (extra lame, but... stupid? Ironic? I dunno...)
  • Awesome at 1700 (In military/Star Trek time, this is 5PM)
Okay, so I know those are the worst suggestions you have ever heard. Do you gals have any? (I regret using the word "gals"... it sounds... not me...)

Holy Cardies, I just realized how many ellipses I used in this post! AG32, she's getting to me! AHHHHHHH!

Adieu,
Arianna

10 comments:

  1. Cinco De Awesome!
    I love it and your strange sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can go by 'Lauren'. I'm so difficult with all these different names. XD

    Well Epsilon is the fifth Greek letter. The 'Envied Epsilon'? XD Or maybe we could all insert something we like into the title? The 'Trekkie Unicorns of Magical Doll Photographers?'. XD

    I can't actually think of something I like/love/am obsessed with/am married to, so I think 'Magical' was mine. Although Vivy like HP, too.

    'Ocean of Thoughts'? I just had to use the word 'ocean'.

    By the way, when I said 'Envied Epsilon', did anyone else think of a background of green leaves? I think of leaves when I hear the word 'envy'. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I like Cinco De Awesome, too...

    Another boring one I can think of is:
    'Five Authors'
    And you can always put some words in between 'five' and 'authors'. i.e. crazy, beautiful...

    I am emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren- maybe because it's somewhat like... hmm, Ivy? (as in Poison Ivy...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ByeBye Mono? Bi means 2 so Bi Bi is 4 and Mono means 1 so...... Yes I know I'm horrible at names.
    Seven minus two? Sorry I just had a lot of science and math homework to catch up on today XD Actually Lauren replace Unicorn withZardicorn since it's a merge of Wizards and Unicorns. Plus I obsess over HP so replace like with love XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, the Trekkie Quagga-Obsessed Zardicorns of Doll Brussel Spouts? XD I have to put 'doll' for Rachy, because I don't know her obsession. Actually, I'm more obsessed with 'x' words...

      Delete
  6. If i email you, will you just okay it? Or must I make a story? Plus I'm nervous about joining because I'm always the outcast in these types of groups.. the one puzzle piece that doesn't fit is usually cast aside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to write anything to get in, just email me :). If you don't want to join, you don't have to right now. You can join later once you see how I'm going to get it up and running :).

      Delete
  7. CINCO DE AWESOME. YES PAL. XD

    My obsession is dance. Uhm hum. XD OR CAMERAS! CAMERAS ARE GORGEOUS, TOO. I'm wearing a camera necklace today! :D

    ~Carolyn

    Pee ess- I will most likely email you sooooon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M'kay! :D It's all done being created, so... yeah :).

      Delete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!