About Me

My photo
Typical teenage Trekkie, as typical as Trekkies go. I'm a strange girl with an even stranger sense of humor. Get over it. And if you hate Marvel, you might just wanna get out. Now. I've been known to be quite morbid at times. Beware...

January 31, 2012

Siete De Awesome is now Open!

So, I realized that when I had come up with the titles, BSH and Emily hadn't decided they'd wanted to join yet. So now it's called "Siete De Awesome!"

Link here.

So, yeah! Check it out, let me know if there's anything you'd like changed. I don't know if you guys can edit the blog or just post on it...

Smiles all around!
Arianna

3 comments:

  1. Arianna I sent you the wring email, my blogger email is plumsuger@live.com the one I sent is the contact me email *head desk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They're a writer's food supply!